Monday, October 4, 2010

Responsibility of life......

Something I'm learning, something that I know is true.



The only person responsible for your actions is you.



What goes around, comes around, as you may have heard.


You give and take, you receive what you deserve.



As much as I may not want to admit,


this mess that I'm in, I got myself into it.



What I've done, I've done a couple of times.


They say you live and learn, well why didn't I?



So I'm dealing with the pain, and taking on the ache


I have to lie in the bed I didn't mean to make,




so instead of looking up to heaven and asking god for help


I'll take a look in the mirror, a good look at myself.






I have to realize and accept what I've done wrong,
learning lessons is tough but not if your strong.

4 comments:

  1. Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    Thanks And Regards
    hotels in lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog... nice looking... good and informative.

    ReplyDelete






click here click here click here
Click Here