Friday, December 11, 2009

What I Won't Let No One Know

what i won't let no one know

I won't let any body know that behind my eyes a sad girl cries.

I won't let any body know that I hurt so much inside.

I won't let any body know that I'm not the average girl.

I won't let any body know that I'm carrying the weight of the world.

I won't let any body know that my HART aches with flaming pain.

And I won't let any body know that my life is as dark as the night.

And I won't let any body know that I'm playing the roll of a happy girl that no one even

KNOWS?

I won't let any body that I will never let my true feelings show.

But I will let you know that you're the love of me life?

And that when I close my eyes you're the one I see.

Day or night my love to you does not matter.

So why don't you get me out of heir..

So I can forge about this mess that's up in my head.

And if I lighten up a bit I will be over it.

So why don't you take me far, far away from this place.

I just can't stand living here one more second.

2 comments:






click here click here click here
Click Here